Friday, May 3, 2013

New L.L. Bean Signature Dress



After the woodchuck for dinner incident, I ordered a new dress.

I don't think anyone blamed me.

I have looked at the L.L. Bean Signature dress for over a year...I make up my mind at turtle's pace sometimes...and I finally ordered it.  I wanted it for my trip to see Wicked as well as something new to wear for Mother's Day.

The problem was that the dress is in all navy, or in color blocked skirt, or in brown and white polk-a-dot.  How does one choose?

Also, the dress is modeled with adorable blue and yellow heels.

I decided on the navy dress, the original, the one I first went "ooooh, that is classy" over.  I figure I can dress it up with red heels (haven't found them yet), dress it down with flip flops, and it would work well with a scarf I own as well as a little cute yellow sweater from Downeast Basics.

I. Love. This. Dress.

Pure cotton, fully lined, pouffy skirt that makes one feel all classic, it has a high neck, pockets in the skirt, wide tie belt to wear a variety of ways and it just oozes classic charm.

Love. This. Dress.

When people have seen it - on the one day I have worn it thus far - I was told how well tailored it look.

If you are looking for a easy to wear, comfortable, classy dress - this is it.  If I could, I would get it in every style!

Shop now!

DownEast Basics

I wrote this post simply because I love this dress and I think you should know about it.
I was not paid for my opinion and the L.L. Bean dress I bought myself.
 And I am so glad I did.
Downeast Basics just has really cool clothes. Really cool. 
Now go shop!

 

No comments: