Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hunger and Thirst

Matthew 5:6 “Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”

It is summer vacation here on the farm with our four boys. The first day after Memorial Day Monday when I heard the other local bus go by and know I didn’t have to take my boys to school, ah, pure bliss.

I looked forward to days of beach time and fun with my boys and pure laziness….well, as lazy as you can be with four boys and a busy husband and the huge garden and baby chicks and so on and so on.

All that ended that very first day mere moments after I made my boys chocolate chip pancakes. “I’m hungry”, one of them said and soon they were all asking if they could have a snack, if there was anything to eat, if I had more cookies, what was for dessert…..



You don't want to miss the rest, check out http://www.praiseandcoffee.com/ !!!!

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Over here from Sue's - to say I enjoyed reading about you and your boys. Guess I can't complain anymore when my kids eat everything in sight...Thanks for the encouragement! *grin*