Monday, March 19, 2012

Frogs

My boys love frogs.

 Do you recall when they brought one down to me every night?  Those Night Frogs were quite the mystery for a bit.
The boys are already on the search for a new pet frog.  They have been trying to catch a few bull frogs they found in this 80 degree Michigan weather we have been having.

The other day S4 said, "Frogs are my favorite because they are never mean and they never bite. Wait, do they have teeth? No? Then I love frogs, don't you Mama?" 



So the other morning as I was sipping my morning coffee watching Fox 17 news, I nearly fell off the stool I was sitting on when I saw this video of Emily.  

Then Sat Truck Troy made a mini clip video that is even funnier and I had to share with you all.  I guarantee it will make you laugh.



No comments: