Saturday, February 5, 2011

the Blizzard in Photos, Part Five

On snow day number two, the boys spent most of the day outside. S4 thought that it really should be spring, I guess, and used his powers of persuasion to get someone to help haul his trike out. Then he spent a good long time peddling around where Daddy has plowed.
Outside the window, where my computer is, this is the sight I see. That's a lot of snow. Hard to believe that little spot under the tree is where my crocuses come up. (notice the lawn chairs? that's the penalty seat during hockey)
S4 also used his power of persuasion to have a picnic. Soooooooo, we had an ice cream picnic. Because it's a snow day and we could.

After this they watched a Red Green marathon thanks to NetFlix - cuz it was a snow day and they could.
I'd have to say it was a sweet snow day.
And it was sad to see it all come to an end.

1 comment:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Ice cream picniks rock. I think we'll have one here, too :)

And I literally just got a shiver while looking at those snow pictures.