Thursday, August 4, 2011

S4 Took the Camera (Again)

It started innocently enough. S4 came running into the house one day begging me to take a picture with my phone AND the camera of his super cool thing he made.
Yes, that is a John Deere tied to his bike.



It quickly became apparent to S4, about 5 pictures in, that Moma was not capturing the true genius of his creation so he asked if he could borrow the camera - since he knows how now and all that. I agreed since I was in the middle of cooking dinner.

You all need to know, this was a JOHN DEERE tied to his bike.


See, truly genius.



The string? Tricky work!


Notice the toes.....


And the toothless grin. I love his toothless grin.


I believe I was called to take this one. Then his brother helped him.

A self portrait MUST have bunny ears, even if you have to do it yourself.


This is what his brothers were up to, hauling wood. I have five pictures of this load of wood.


Here is GK helping us with a load of wood. Notice S1 being ever watchful. Nothing must happen to his tractor.


This is the "Yes, I'll pose for you but are you supposed to have Moma's camera?" look.



I do love that he actually took pictures of flowers next to the wood stove. He did pick something up from all his time with me.


See! See! Take my picture! (I can hear S3 saying this. Also, note how nice his clothes look. These are NOT play outside clothes but he just loves them.)

This. This photo makes me laugh every. single. time.

When he handed the camera back to me he said "Moma, there are pictures they didn't want me to take on here. But I took them anyways."

Love that.

Because, really, how can you not love when S4 hijacks my camera?

1 comment:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

I bet we could switch boys for a week and neither of us would be able to tell the difference between the two.