Friday, September 30, 2011

Just a Quick Update

My husband got a new phone...a droid something or another.  He is sitting behind me letting me know how many square inches of property we own....

Because apparently we all need to know the inches, feet and centimeters he and I farm here.

Anyhow...

I have survived the week and I find this miraculous because....

I don't like to be gone much and I have been gone each and every day for days and days on end.  THIS week alone...

This weekend - S1 SHOT HIS FIRST DEER!!!!! And, oh, that's a blog post he'll take over. :)

Monday - went to Shipsiwana.  Oh, that is a blog post in itself.

Tuesday - worked at the library.  Do you all know how much I love the library????

Wednesday - field trip to the capitol with S2.  On a bus for two hours one way, people.  And I survived.

Thursday - doctor's appointments for boys and grocery shopping...also, I cleaned my fridge.  I think it was breeding new forms of food in there.  Okay, not really food because I would never eat what it was breeding.

Friday - work and HOME...all of us home at night!  No football practice!  As we were putting our coats on (seriously, my coat was ON) to head out the door to a neighbor's to help with cider making, S4 puked all over the floor.

Tomorrow is S2's football game.  He won since I last wrote to you (how long it's been since I have blogged) and then he lost terribly last week.  Tonight he tried to catch a football in the dark, it slammed into his face and he is crying himself to sleep sure he will never get to play football tomorrow.

I don't think he will play football in the dark again anytime soon.

Anyhow...

That's my week.

But I miss you all so very much!

Next week looks slower....notice I didn't say normal (what is normal?)...and I hope to blog lots because I have lots and lots of stories for you!

Now that I have said that I will suffer the worst case of writer's block.

But tomorrow, TOMORROW, other than the football game I'll have to fill you all in on (and the awesome book I just finished...) is the day PRAISE AND COFFEE MAGAZINE goes out.  Woohoo!  We are a year old with this issue.  AMAZING.

Okay, gotta run.  I fear I look so haggard tired that the frozen spoons in my freezer won't do much for me tomorrow.

And my husband keeps telling me all these facts from his droid phone, stuff he is sure I need to know.

I assure him one day soon I will own an iphone and it will knock his droids socks off.


2 comments:

Cindy Bultema said...

You make me smile! Your week sounds like how my week looked like originally - until I caught the flu and have now spent the past 3 days on the couch. Ugh!
Hope our paths cross again soon, Denise.
Blessings to you~
Cindy :)

P.S. Great job on the magazine. It looks fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

At least the crazy week is over, and you can spend this morning cheering on Issac! Tell him good luck for me!!