Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buck Howdy

Have any of you heard of Buck Howdy? You can check him out at http://www.buckhowdy.com/. I have gotten his cds from the library before and currently we have the album called Chickens playing to and from school in the suburban. Actually, it plays wherever we go but back and forth to school is a constant trip. Anyhow, he is just great. He sings songs like “Don’t let Granny in the door” and “Big John” and “Hey, you, get off of my cow!” and “You are my sunshine” and “Chickens, chickens, shore do love my chickens!” and “Baa, Neigh, Cock-a doodle-doo”. Okay, you get the idea about him just from the song titles ......................

to check out the rest of this 'catching' story, head on over to Praise and Coffee!

http://www.praiseandcoffee.com/

1 comment:

Toknowhim said...

Hey,

I always have to come and say hi especially when I find out that you have 4 boys.. I have 3, and I always find an instant connection with boy moms... I was just laughing at mine in the car today, as they were being so boy-like... Blessings and welcome to blogville...