Saturday, February 2, 2013

Groundhog Day Blizzard

Two years ago we were bombarded with snow.

My husband, working road construction in the summer and plowing in the winter, had been gone for HOURS (I think it was close to a full 24 hours, but I cannot remember exactly) with this blizzard (it was really deemed a blizzard) and when he returned home, this happened.....



My husband watches the video over and over again.

It's the little things, sometimes, that make the biggest impression on your heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I see pictures of snow, and watch videos of the northeast after a snowstorm, but I think your video did more to bring home what it's like to live in a snow area than anything recently has.
I don't suppose you'd like to hear that in January, we had only 10 days where the HIGH temperature was BELOW 60 degrees. It's been warm. And I sit here hoping it will cool down and snow (although it hasn't really snowed here since 1984).
I think that's known as "the grass is always greener" syndrome.
Love your blog!
AnnieS from San Antonio

Anonymous said...

I'm a little tardy getting through my blog reading, but I had to comment on this one ... truly priceless! What lucky and blessed folks you are ... dad, mom, and 4 boys too! Well, except for all that snow ... says Kathy from Dallas ;)