Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meet The Farmer's Wife

I have been following a blog for awhile....well, not that long really. I secretly followed it at first, then I realized this woman is my sister separated at birth, I am certain.

We have been emailing recently and after the boys kept asking me what new things they had shot and Hubby was asking me a bunch of techno questions I hadn't thought of, so I sent her off an email that began with "we have questions for you". After I sent it I wondered if she would find me a bit crazy. Hubby informed me that the time to worry about such a thing had long since passed.

Please allow me to introduce my dear blogging friend, the Farmer's Wife.....

http://cohagenchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/10/interview-by-life-with-four-boyscoffee.html?showComment=1256421104416#c3296066162242118224

No comments: