Monday, June 8, 2009

Mud Mania

I know, I know, I just posted today about the first day of summer school and all the others but this is too good to pass up. Remember how I told you S4 was just so very upset for falling in the rain puddle and how awful panicked he was about the rain touching him?

Well, check out these photos of S4.

I told you the boy doesn’t mind getting dirty or mud puddles. Did you think I was misleading you?

We got this big rainstorm late this afternoon and the boys just had a blast running through the mud. Here they all are lined up for a photo…..

But I had to get their backsides too. Here they are…as they are explaining to hubby all the fun they had…..

They wanted to come in, but my husband sent them right back out. This is what the door looked like….

They had to be sprayed down with the hose. S4 ‘didn’t love’ being sprayed with the hose so I carried him in to put him in the tub. Here is the tub when he was done (I’m not too sure how clean he got).

But here is his smiling face when he was done. I guess he looks clean.

Now, the boys laundry, their shoes, the house, the bathroom, the floors…those are far from clean.

These were just too great of photos to not share with ya’ll. Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Lauren jumped in a mud puddle after the storm...I yelled NO! And then I saw the look on her face, and fun-loving-'wish I could be more like Denise' attitude came over me and I said, "is that fun?" and she squealed, "YES!" So I said "go ahead."
She stomped around that puddle forever!
Mark was in shock.
I completely blame you for the mess! NO, actually I thank you....you're wearing off on me :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I played in the mud like that (after having a paint fight) when we were at church camp (HS age)...it was a blast!