Early this morning, I was chatting with Hubby as he ate his breakfast and I was still sipping coffee (but I mixed it with cocoa this morning so it was super sweet and yummy). I happened to look down and see S1's Homework page he was working on last night. He had misspelled 'wish' it seemed so he had to use it ten times. Here is what he wrote.......
1. I wish I could fly so I could fly to Montana.
2. I wish I could have a Dodge, so I could drive away.
3. I wish it were hunting season every day, so I could hunt all I want.
4. I wish I had a 30-06 so I could hunt deer easier than a 20 gauge.
5. I wish I had a 22 so I could shoot squirrels a long way away.
6. I wish I had a Wii so I could have a Cabela's 2010 hunting game.
7. I wish I had a dog of my own so I could train it.
8. I wish I had ten more wishes so I could wish for more.
9. I wish I had a monster truck so I could crash cars.
10. I wish I owned just about everything in Cebala's so I could hunt more prepared.
So if you wondered what our ten year old think abouts all day long...this is it!
Free and Forty....something - Over Easter, my friends "James"* and "Sue"* and I were discussing how great it is to be forty-something. It started when "Sue" confessed that it turns out ...
17 hours ago