Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Day we Got a Lizard's Tail in the Mail

Over the past some time (times get blurry for me. Since I am no longer pregnant, I can't judge time according to who was in my belly or nursing anymore so it just all becomes one long sleep deprived blur) I have gotten to be good friends with Becca.

This week, Becca sent us a package from way far out west where she lives.

Jack helped her pack it up.

It was the sweetest thing of her to do, I have been anxiously waiting its arrival.

I wasn't prepared for what we received......

Four Bottles of Vitamin Water for the four boys, one big bag of licorice in every conceivable color, Starbucks Via for iced coffee for me (she musta known I needed it) (and she has a great recipe for it), paper that says "You can't scare me, I have children", and then, in a little container, a LIZARDS TAIL.

How did she get a lizards tail?

Here's how......


Just you wait, Miss Becca. We have plans for what we will send you in return.......

1 comment:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

No, no, no. Please don't feel like you have to send us anything in return. Thankyouverymuch.

Oh, and I think you should have elaborated a bit on the SIZE of said lizard tail. It was tiny. Teeeeeny tiny. You probably wouldn't have even known what it was if you hadn't seen Larry on the blog.

And you gave me the idea in the first place, with the "Don't send me a tail-less lizard in the mail..." What did you expect?

A rattlesnake tail would have been MUCH more fun to send... hmmm....