Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Too Hot To Blog

And that's the truth of it all.

It is 100 or near 100 every day.

Our crops are looking to be done for.

Thankfully, we don't depend fully on a good crop to make our income.  Friends of ours do and our hearts break for them.


While my Mac is the computer I love dearly, it also has a tendency to get HOT when in use so it just hasn't been in use...

Not even for Pandora.

Much less blogging.  How I miss writing!

Instead I spend my days doing this.....
Watering and watering and watering and watering.

Which brings me to this little song my youngest keeps singing.

Cracks. Me. Up.

Sometimes S4 follows me while I am watering my flowers.  He knows it is about an hour of my undivided attention.  And that boy can TALK.

Today he informed me it is a good thing that God does miracles because he tried to make a man out of birdseed like God made a man out of dirt but all he did was make a big mess.

Yup.

Glad God took care of that one for us.

You just never know what deep conversations we have while watering.

Lately I have been sitting on my porch in the hottest part of the afternoon reading.  What a great luxury that has been!

But I miss you all.


No comments: