Monday, July 30, 2012

Camping

When you read this, we will be heading back from a full seven days of camping.

You know what that means.

I have lots of posts coming up for you.

The boys like to pack on their own now.

It always is enlightening.

Take S4, for example.

The backpack is all his clothes, his soap, toothbrush, towel, beach towel and toys.

The suitcase?


It is FILLED with stuffed animals.

Seriously.

July is our month to camp.

And even though it is the END of July now - how did THAT happen - we all relate to this comic strip I copied from Cohagen Chronicles.  That's us.





"It's July?  It's our camping trip? How can this be?  How can summer be almost over?  WE MUST LIVE UP THIS CAMPING TRIP!!!!"

I am sure we will.

I am sure we are in for lots of adventures and funny stories - let's hope that embarrassing one does not occur this year - and funny moments.

Like when S4 wears his water goggles and grins like this.


Stay tuned.

Give me a bit of time to unpack.

And get over the shock of how much laundry I have to do.

And then let the stories roll. 



No comments: