Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Feel Loved Now, Daddy?

Recently, the boys had a bought with the flu. When S4 gets the flu, he is really good at running to the toilet on time. However, he gives me a play by play leading up to being ill. I appreciate you all, so I will spare you the gruesome details.

He also requires me to rub his back. Demands it, really. And even with his head over the toilet he holds one hand up giving me directions on how I should form my hand to rub his back, open hand, fisted, knuckles, etc.

The other night, we were done with dinner and the table was being cleared and Hubby asked for a back rub. The boys rushed to his aid, and S4, rubbing ferociously, asked if it felt good.

"Oh, yah," he answered.

"I knowed that, Daddy cuz it's my pukeded rub. When I pukeded, Moma rubs me like this."

Wow, Daddy, feel loved now? Cuz that is true love back rub there!

2 comments:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Pukeded made me giggle :)

The Farmer's Wife said...

Okay...I avoided this post for the longest time because of the words "flu" and "pukeded". Like reading it would bring the plague down on my house or something. (Isn't it amazing how superstitious you can get when you think about the flu in your house?)

I'm sure I'll never tell anyone else that their pukeded story was cute, but this one was!