Thursday, February 17, 2011

At Dinner Last Night....

...we heard this story from S4, who is five, in preschool and going to one day take over the world.

"A boy stole Anica's gum today."

I gave him the appropriate gasp of horror I knew he needed.

"Yes, we were standing in line waiting to go outside and Anica pointed to him and told me that he had just stolen her gum and he was chewing it. His name was Andrew."

We all looked to S1. "It wasn't me!" he cried defensively.

It took much figuring and guessing but we got it figured out who the mean gum stealer was.

A seventh grader.

"What did you do?" I asked, assuming they told the teacher.

"I stared him and did not stop looking at him so he knew I knew he took Anica's gum. Me and Elizabeth and Anica, we gave him that mean look so he knows to be scared."

Can you imagine the sight?
Three preschoolers staring down a seventh grader?
How I would have loved to have seen that!
I have a funny feeling that tomorrow,
when we go back to school,
that seventh grader is gonna get pointed out.
Serves him right!

1 comment:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Adorable!!! I would have loved to have been there!