Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Ramblings

Today my boys don't have school.

I may be a tad bit giddy about that.

And I guarantee you we don't look nowhere near as clean as this picture I picked to show off today.  This was from our family photos at Portrait Innovations.  But it's the most recent of all the boys and me so I thought I'd toss it out there.  Currently, the boys are going on no shower, no brushed teeth, all sorts of dirty....

In fact, to be honest, as I type this in my shorts, tank top and bare feet in OCTOBER (LOVE this), the boys are barefoot outside setting up a trap to hopefully catch a wood chuck.

You know I'm not joking.

It lives under some huge log outside in the woodpile so they are using kite string to hook up some sort of foot trap and catch the thing.

I don't hold much faith in kite strings but this is MY boys we are talking about...I'l probably have myself a pet woodchuck by the end of the week.

Since we had this whole glorious day to ourselves, I thought it would be a great time to have the boys update you on their lives, since Moma has apparently been slacking.

So far S3 and S4 have and their stories are in their own words...totally un-enthralling compared to the stories they told me they were thinking about.  I might have to add a bit to the end of them.  But to be fair, they were dictating when the wood chuck trap idea was formed by their older brothers.

Blogging was suddenly so not cool.

Hopefully you are all enjoying your Monday.  I honestly haven't been this groovy happy on a Monday in forever, it's a day I want to cherish.  I've missed a full day home with my boys.  I kinda like them a lot.

Be prepared for the boys take over of the blog this week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woodchuck's...makes me giggle just thinking about it.

I can't wait to hear their stories!!