Monday, February 8, 2010

Before Reading ANY further.....

If you have not read Chapter One of Between Friends DO NOT READ THE NEXT POST until you have wandered on over to

http://cohagenchronicles.blogspot.com/2010/02/between-friends-chapter-1.html

to read the first installment. As I have stated before, The Farmer's Wife and I are bored this winter and so we are making up a story as we go. She wrote the first chapter and did not tell me what was even about. I read it, and wrote chapter two. She will have Chapter Three on her blog on Tuesday, Chapter Four here on Wednesday, Chapter Five at her blog on Thursday and I really think she and I will work together to post the ending come Friday.....if we can end it that quickly.... :) Neither one of us has any idea what the other will write, we just have to make it work with what the other wrote.

Just something fun to do this week! Hope you enjoy!!!!!

No comments: