Friday, February 26, 2010

Against my Better Judgement....

....I will tell you this story.

We set a mouse trap.

We caught a mouse.

It was disgusting.

We caught it in one of those live sticky traps. They were cheap.

When the boys seen the mouse in the sticky trap, they immediately felt compassion. "He is so cute!" "He has no friends, he has no family."

I tried to explain that it would eat and poison all their food.

They didn't' believe one cute little mouse could do that.

They resolved that hero Daddy would understand and let them keep it. Moma just did not understand.

So, S3, ever my accident prone son, bent down to pet the poor cute mouse.

It bit him.

They decided Daddy could kill it after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! Hope he's ok....the son, not the mouse. ;)

R

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

I'm so glad you decided to tell the story, because I am dying!!!