Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home Front Audio

Did you read my post about the book Home Front?  

You can read the post HERE.

To say I loved this book would be an understatement.  If you read ONE book this year, I really think it should be this one.  It's that good.

Well, I have just been sent the audio for the book.  The whole first chapter is available for you to listen to. 

So, if you think you can't take the time to read the book, you should listen to it.

It's a DO NOT MISS book.  

Listen here to the a scene from the beginning of the book, where you get the idea of how Jolene and Michael's marriage was fraying.  I found myself instantly back in the book, pulled in.  I wanted to read it again hearing this.

I should just buy it!

YOU buy it, or check it out at the library (like I did) or order the audio.

JUST GET IT!



(click the words above to listen)

No comments: